Sunday, August 8, 2010

Handling Björklunden Withdrawal... day 1

As the light came through my window this morning I was hit was a sudden panic... I thought I missed the morning breakfast bell!!! ... oh wait.  Having a hard time adjusting to life outside of Björklunden, Karen and I set off on a journey of reliving fond memories. 

 
This morning I completed a slideshow of photographs during our wonderful week (after looking through others and finding some more great shots) and sat down to enjoy a pleasant breakfast.  We, of course, made cappuccino chocolate chip muffins with scrambled eggs and cherry juice.  I also sported my new Björklunden apron.  I wonder if we are going through withdrawal... :-)  We continue to try to adapt to life back in the real world and continue our journey on this 12 step program.  I think our experience this morning should be added to the list of *things not to do when trying to overcome Björklunden withdrawal*.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my withdrawal continues as I woke up last night in the middle of the night and thought I was still in my Bjorklunden dorm room. I don't get to focus (haha) on just one thing at a time, or to be creative very often, for that matter, so last week was definitely a treat. And with such a wonderful group of people!

    ReplyDelete