Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my video of photos from last week

Hey there, my fellow photographers!  How are you all doing as you progress through this withdrawl?  I have found that although I am missing Door County I am also finding some new photography projects.  It has been a goal of mine to keep shooting and have already had people suggest projects and ways for me to keep going and growing.  :-)  New ideas for projects has helped me feel like the world is not coming to an end and that there is yet hope!  I am looking forward to having some pictures to share with you guys!!

Now- for the reason of this post!  I made a video of my pictures from this week.  I added some pictures that you have not seen (only a hand full).

Here is the link to YouTube where you can view the video if you would like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4jf1s2q8wU

I hope you are all doing well and I cannot wait to see where photography takes you in the upcoming months!
~bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment