Saturday, August 14, 2010

T-shirt just arrived!

Hi all, just had to post to say that my very cool Bjorklunden 2010 T-shirt arrived today, which was pretty dang quick! Excellent quality. Thanks again, Karen and Bethany, for setting up the shirt-ordering option for us.

I framed and hung some of my prints from class and they look awesome. A high school friend of mine is taking Helen's watercolor class at Bjorklunden in Sept. and will stop my house in Green Bay on her way home (Chicago) to show me her accomplishments from the week as well as to see my photos, so I was motivated to get them presentable. It'll be fun to reminisce about Bjorklunden with her then.

I'm heading to South Dakota tomorrow to help my daughter move into her new apartment at college. I'll be taking some photos of the Corn Palace for sure! Hope you are all shooting and keeping cool,
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad the tshirt came and was good quality! That's outstanding. Enjoy wearing it! Have a good trip and remember to post some pictures.

    ReplyDelete