Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweatshirt Update!

The unprinted sweatshirts have arrived at my doorstep! (much rejoicing) I hope to have them to the print shop soon. We are getting closer.

What's everyone been shooting these days? Post some pictures. I haven't been shooting much, but have a memory card to "develop" and see what I have from some shots this past weekend.

If you have forgotten how to post, go to:

http://bjorklundenphoto.blogspot.com/2010/08/how-to-post-on-blog.html

If you have not yet joined Blogger, click on "Sign In" in the upper right corner. On the next screen, click on the blue SIGN IN button again (without entering any username or passwords) On this screen, look for Create An Account Now at the very bottom blue box on the right:


From there, you should be able to enter in your info and get a Blogger log in. After that, you can follow the directions I posted on the blog already on how to post once you're logged in to Blogger.  Email me with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment